3.22.2007

Well it's about time!

I had to switch over to the new version of blogger a while back. It made me. I wasn't happy about it either because I just don't like change. At all. And to reinforce my change issues, my blog decided to act up. I haven't been able to log in since I made that stupid switch. And I haven't been happy about it either! But here I finally am. Thank goodness.

Yesterday was Tess's 5th birthday. Hard to believe my youngest is 5. I still have issues with not having more children. Hubby says maybe we can adopt some day. I doubt we will, but at least it makes me feel like the days of little babies isn't over for certain.

Anyway, she had a great birthday. I had to work yesterday morning but after work the kids and I went bowling. After I finished her birthday outfit that I had started the night before. Hubby thinks I am insane and he's probably right. But she sure did look cute in that birthday outfit.

After bowling we did a little looking around. We went to the pet shop and then hit a couple other stores just to kill some time. Then we met Hubby at our local Japanese restaurant for dinner at the "fi-ore place". That's what Tess calls it since it's hibachi and they cook on the table and light the onions on fire. My step-dad joined us too which was a big surprise but it was nice to have him.

Tess got a new handheld Leap toy that she is in love with. I didn't think she'd ever go to sleep last night because she wouldn't put that thing down.

I sure do love that little Tea Pot. I couldn't imagine what life would be like with 4 kids when I found out I was pregnant with her. Now I can't imagine what life would be like without her. She is such a spunky little thing!

No comments: