7.29.2008

Mother Nature



One day this spring after Eli's baseball game, as the boys sat in a team huddle hearing about all the mistakes they made during that nights game, Brad leaned over to me and whispered, "Why does that tree have girl parts?" (He actually used the correct anatomical word for it but I have issues with that word and prefer "girl parts".)

Being the friend that I am, I promptly told Brook about the tree. Then, while on vacation in Mexico earlier this summer she happened to find the
perfect match for our Stillwater tree.

So Father Nature lives in Mexico, huh? Who knew!

2 comments:

Brooke said...

I LOVE It. I LOVE it. You crack me up. I can't tell you how much I miss baseball and you. When school starts we are so going to lunch. We've got to have some sort of girls night. What do you think?

Anonymous said...

LOL - Brad is a cutie!