3.24.2008

I need help

Probably in more ways than one. But today I'm needing help with my pictures. In my ever-present quest to capture the best photos and sharing them I've run into a little snafu and I'm just not sure what I've done wrong. Did you notice that my photos on Teagan's birthday post are all sort of pixel-y? Why is that? For instance, look at the photo of her getting ready to blow out her candles below. It doesn't look right and I thought it's because I didn't "save it for web" or something. But if you view it on flickr here it's all nice and clear. So what am I doing wrong? Anyone?

In other news, we're back at work/school after a Spring Break week. Lots to share and as usual I'm behind on editing photos and sharing. What's new though, right? I hope to share a bunch this week. Here are some things I'm hoping to share this week...

~Photos and stories of our trip to Brekenridge
~Details on what could have been my last visit with Grandma Hein before she joins Grandpa in Heaven
~My newest craft obsession
~Our Easter celebration

Cross your fingers that I get it all done! And hey, if you visit my blog please leave me a little comment. I love to hear from people!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

No advice - I'm just writing to say that I'm bored at work and could really use another blog entry to read. :-)

Margo said...

I may have just figured out my pixely photo problem. ;) Go me! AND...I have a new post up. :)