7.05.2006

Go me!

Just a quick little brag on my part.

I was just sitting her looking around online. I really should be up doing laundry and housework but I figured sitting online would be much more fun. Actually, I do have laundry going. That's gotta count for something.

Anywho...

I decided to search one of the products that I sell to see if it would get pulled up. Well it did, which is pretty exciting in itself. I mean, something that little old me makes can be searched on this world wide web and then found by millions. Amazing.

What was really exciting though was to see that I was mentioned in a blog. Some chic who has a blog and writes about all sorts of nifty finds actually mentioned me in her blog. And no doubt sent people to me. That's actually the second blog that I've seen where someone has mentioned my products. Pretty exciting.

Now if only the people who visit my site would just place an order already then we'd be on a roll!