8.30.2006

Who stole my scissors

I'm not sure where they could be. But it's really ticking me off that I can't find them. I really need my scissors.

I've been in a funk today. What's new huh? But today I'm frustrated that two of my clothing sets didn't sell on eBay yesterday. They were really cute. People all over the place are missing out because they didn't buy them. Seriously.

So I've been sitting here today wondering why I do what I do. And thinking about the fact that I'm going to miss it when I go back to work. I didn't get an interview with the first application I sent in. But there is now another job Hubby thinks I should apply for. And honestly the hours would work wonderfully so I guess I'll go for it. If I get it I won't be able to sew though, and that makes me sad.

And I think maybe I should stop making sets all together because they never do as well as I hope they will. I could concentrate on my website and the items I have there. But that' s just not nearly as fun. I don't get to make new things doing that. It's just always the same thing one after another.

So I just checked my email and I got another order from my website. Which leads me to think that it doesn't matter if it's the same thing one after another or not, at least it's a sale. Right?

But I need my scissors. I can't work without them and now I have a new order to get done.

Who stole my scissors?

3 comments:

The Six of Us said...

I hope you found them! If so, where were they and who did you blame?

Margo said...

I am still in the 'blame-everyone' stage because I have not found them yet. I need them even worse now because I've had more orders come in. It's really starting to tick me off. And I'd just go buy a new pair but you know as soon as I do I'll find the other pair.

Anonymous said...

Hope you find them soon M! :)