9.14.2006

No deal

Hubby called me earlier. He found out that they are interviewing 4 people today and then 4 more tomorrow for the position I applied for. Obviously I'm not one of them. I'm sad. I thought I'd at least get an interview. Hubby's just downright angry. I feel bad for him. I know he thought that the hurdle would be convincing me to get a job. I don't think he (or I for that matter) realized I would apply for jobs and not get them.

I found out too that the first job I applied for has been reposted. The coordinator for that job did tell Hubby when I first applied for it that he appreciated me applying. That was nice. And we have heard that they are looking for someone with a degree and with no children. I'm out on both counts there.

I had to go to Oklahoma City yesterday for another dentist appointment for Tess. While we were there we went by the State Capitol and I filed my business registration papers as well as my LLC. So I'm official now. I guess I'd better get busy and build this business because it looks like my only option right now.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Forget them! And many congrats on your LLC. I of course think you should just quit interviewing and dive into the sewing thing feet first!!! Im your newest, biggest fan...Ill be right behind you 100%.

The Six of Us said...

I think the sewing is your best bet. ;) You're good at it and have the time while the kids are in school. It also allows you flexibility for those wacky days the kids don't have school and summers. :) Sounds like the best thing to me!

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to check in with you and see how you were doing??? OK???

xxooxxoo
E

Grant W said...

Thannk you for sharing