9.12.2006

Still no word

No word on the job front. Applications had to be turned in on the 6th. I know they are really needing to fill the positions quickly because they are short handed. So I'm a little curious as to why I haven't heard anything yet. I'll give it till the end of the week before I decide that they didn't want me.

I've had a lot of interest in my sewing business lately which has me, once again, thinking I need to just concentrate on that and build it up. I'm going to look into manufacturing and maybe just jump right in and attend a trade show. Although I'm terrified of doing it. What if I go to a trade show and get so many orders I can't keep up. What if I go and not a soul buys my stuff.

I do have the name of someone to talk with who works in a showroom in Dallas. I think I'll go give her a call and see what she thinks. And I guess I should maybe put on my walking shoes and see if I can get my items in some stores. That might get me more exposure and increase sales and interest.

I'm rambling aren't I. I do that. Especially when I don't know what to do. My head hurts just thinking about it all. I think I need a bon bon.

No comments: