3.16.2006

Nice

Look at me. Got a blog and am already ignoring it. Oops.

It's a girls weekend here. Hubby went to Las Vegas with a friend for the weekend. I told him to have fun. And to not take the handouts on the street. I hope he has fun.

My son went to spend the weekend with Hubby's Grandma. My oldest daughter went for a long weekend at the end of last summer. Now it's finally his turn. He was pretty excited.

So it's just us girls. I've got big plans to get all sorts of things done. Cleaning. Laundry. Organizing. Sewing. Hmmmm, who wants to bet I don't get squat done. Tomorrow my oldest is going to spend the day with a friend so it will just be me and the youngest two. Maybe I can con them into helping me in a way to make them think it's fun.

That reminds me. Do I want to share their names? I'm sure you've noticed that I've not referred to them by name yet. I highly doubt that this particular blog of mine will ever become widely read. Although, if it does I suspect I should somehow protect our identities so that you crazies out there can't get to us. Am I right?

Perhaps I'll give everyone new names. That might be fun. Although you already know my moniker so it might be easy enough to figure out. Still might be fun.

I'll have to think about it.

No comments: