3.29.2006

Today's funk is brought to you by the letter U

The letter U. For Ugh.

How cool would it be to be able to crawl back into bed and wake up to find that everything on my to-do list was already done. Man I could use a magic wand.

My family has been sick for months now. We just can't seem to get better. And it's getting old. Three of the six of us have been to the doctor this week. Two children have stayed home from school. Our kitchen counter is lined with medicine to be taken at different intervals throughout the day. I can't keep it all straight.

Ugh.

I sew. Have I mentioned that? Well, I do. And I'm trying to make a business of it. And today I ran across two websites. One of them has a product very similar to mine. Don't they know I'm the one that is supposed to be selling these things? The other website has a sort of story on it about how their product came to be. I swear they must have seen mine and copied. Is it possible that we both came up with the same sort of story for the same sort of product. Maybe. But I still think they copied me.

Ugh.

Marleigh and Tess both have birthday parties coming up. I'm not ready for either one of them and am not sure when I will be. Tess's party happens to be this weekend. How on earth will I get all of my to-do list done and the house cleaned and still be ready for this party?

Ugh.

Where are those bon bon's? I think I need extra today.

No comments: