3.14.2006

Well Howdy-Do

I gots me a blog.

Now what? Do I start by telling you about me and the fam? Or do I just dive right into my senseless ramblings?

Oh I know! I'll tell you why I am who I am. I mean, my name. Pass The Bon Bons.

I should have added a 'Please' on the end of that, huh? Grandma would be very disappointed with my manners. Although I did give Mama Vleema a nice nod with my first blog entry title. I can just hear her answering her phone with that...

Ring. Ring.

Grandma: Hello (said with a thick Texas drawl)

Me: Hi Grandma, it's Margo

Grandma: Well, howdy-do!

Man I miss that crazy little lady!

So anywho...

I'm a stay-at-home mom of four kids. It's long been thought that us stay-at-homes just sit around doing nothing all day long. We watch our soap operas and eat our bon bons. Right? I can honestly say that I've never actually HAD a bon bon. I'm afraid to try one for fear that I'll like them too much and will get addicted. That's the same reason I've never been to one of our local bakeries. I've heard they have baked goods that are out of this world. All the more reason for me and my hips to stay away.

I can also honestly say that I don't think I'm a very good stay-at-home. I have the ability to fool people into thinking I'm not so bad at it. That is, until they come to my house. My house that I can't for the life of me figure out how to organize and keep clean. It's too overwhelming. So I try a little bit and then get depressed and then spend way too much time on the computer. That's me.

So maybe I should just give in and eat the bon bons?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well Howdy-Do back at ya!

My twin!!

I sooo can identify.
:D

doki