4.26.2006

My many hats

The other day Tess and Selah were playing with Hubby. He had a hat on and there happened to be a hat of mine in the same room.

Tess took Hubby's hat off his head and put it on her own. She stood in front of him and said in her best deep-daddy-voice, "My name is Hubby and I build houses." Accurate. For the most part.

Then Selah grabbed my hat that was sitting on the back of the couch. She put it on her head and said in a high pitched girly voice (which happens to be very unlike my own voice actually), "My name is Margo and I work for my kids!"

I'm thinking of approaching them about a raise. If they are, in fact, in charge. That would at least explain some things. And I could maybe just go ahead and get those bon-bons after all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»