5.04.2006

Tonsils and Adnoids and Tubes OH MY!

Yep. We're off in about 10 minutes to have Selah's first surgery. Actually, it's the first time for any of the kids to have major surgery. I'm nervous. I know it's routine, but I'm still nervous.

She's had several bouts of strep throat already this year. And apparently, although she's never been one to suffer from lots of ear infections, she has a lot of fluid in her ears. So we'll just have it all taken care of in one fell swoop.

I'm hoping for a very fast and easy recovery. I hate seeing them in pain. It just stinks!

Wish us luck!

4 comments:

Veggiemomx4 said...

Jordan had to have this done minus the tubes, I pray all goes well for her today. she will bounce back quickly, they say kids do alot better at this than adults.

The Six of Us said...

I hope everything was relatively painless! Keep us posted!

Anonymous said...

Cameron had this done as well. Hope she's back to normal in the next few days.

Anonymous said...

Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»