1.01.2007

Um, oops?

I hadn't realized how long it had been since I'd made an entry here. I guess it's obvious that the holiday's have been busy.

We had Christmas day here at my house with my family. It was a nice visit with everyone but I had some major post-Christmas depression. The kids were all home with me and Hubby was at work and I just wanted him to hang around here and relax with us. Ya know?

Then last Friday we went to visit his family for our Christmas get-together. We just got back today. It was way too much time with the in-laws. I can't tell you how glad I am to be home.

So I just had pizza for dinner and tomorrow starts the new life for me. No more pizza. No more slacking off watching tv on the couch all night. No more bon bons! But the biggie is...and it's big...I'm training for a half marathon. I'm still not sure how I got roped into it. My little sister has done several walks for fundraising efforst and over a year ago she did her first run in San Francisco. Then my older sister got on the band-wagon and did a run a couple months ago. And somehow, somewhere in a phone conversation it was agreed that I would do a run with them on April 29th. The good news is that I got to buy some new workout clothes. But um, now I gotta put them on. Scary. Really scary.

No comments: