10.09.2007

Breakfast of champions



Nope, no Wheaties around here. Only Diet Pepsi. Every morning I drop the kids off at school, then I hit the On Cue gas station. Currently they have a special where you can buy a 32 ounce pop and get a free Reese's Peanut Butter Cup product. Seriously, this is doing nothing for my Weight Watchers program.

So I take this Diet Pepsi to office where I immediately turn my computer on to check the days schedule. These are the only quiet minutes of my day. From here the phones generally start ringing and patients start arriving. Then it gets crazy. Literally...seeing as how I work at a mental health facility.

Maybe one of these days I'll start having a little more healthy breakfast. Until then...bottoms up!

3 comments:

Rebekah said...

Every time I see this post's title over on spc, I smile because I already read it yesterday :)

Now I'm finally coming to comment - love the tongue in cheek reference - I'd rather have a coke than wheaties any day - and any mom who can do all the things you do is a champion :D

Sandi said...

You are just a cutie pie! I just think you're adorable, and I mean that in a totally non obsessive lesbian way. LOL

You are one of the reasons I've decided to wear glasses all the time now. You showed me (and a few other of my friends as well) that you can still look cute and put together with glasses. (although yes I realize you are not wearing them in this pic)

Ok obsessive gushing over! LOL

Margo said...

Sandi, you are too much! I actually did take a photo with my glasses ON but I had too much camera glare. If I had more time I would have worked on that pic because it was better but I was already sneaking around at work taking crazy pics of myself when I should have been working. Didn't want to push it.

Thanks for thinking I'm adorable, in a completely non obsessive lesbian way of course. LOL