10.18.2007

Open for business


Actually, it was open a couple of weeks ago but I didn't share. I've opened up a new store over on Etsy. Still have a lot of work to do to get it looking all perty like it should. Maybe I can work on that this weekend. I wouldn't count on it though. *snort*

So this afternoon I took off work a bit early and somehow decided I would finish a project that was long overdue. I started this purse probably a year ago and had just a tiny bit left to finish it up. Got it finished, and got it in my store all this evening. Go me.

So feel free to mosey on over to my new little Etsy store. Hopefully I'll have lots more things to add in the near future.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How about a trade friend....I'll help get you a header and logo for your etsy site and you can make me something pretty? Are you making a bunch of stuff for Christmas? I keep thinking I will do some of the ribbon pillows, but then I might need a few extra hours in the day to make that happen.

Margo said...

Hmmm, let me think a while on this one...DEAL! I'm hoping to get a bunch of stuff made for Christmas but somehow it's already November and time is tickin'!