5.21.2007

Home Sweet Home

Mostly. We got back on Saturday, late that night. I spent all day yesterday doing laundry and trying to get things unpacked and put away. I'm still not done.

I've already hit Wal-Mart this morning for groceries. We had nothing in the house to eat and even less to drink.

Hubby and I are already feeling the stress of being back home. He's swamped at work, has a custom house he's got to finish up that closes in just a couple weeks and has a spec house that the loan is due on that still hasn't sold. Plus we have 2 duplexes that are available for rent and the 1st is right around the corner. We've GOT to get someone in those units or we'll be in deep doo doo when the mortgages come due.

I've got a bunch of blog entries to put in here from our vacation. Hoping to get that done soon so that I'm up to date here at least.

Man, wish I was still sitting next to a pool somewhere!

No comments: