5.22.2007

Thursday May 17th

I didn't make notes on this night but here's a quick rundown of what we did...



Thursday:

~Key West was gorgeous! The sun was out and it was a beautiful day. After breakfast all 6 of us headed out for some shopping and looking around.

~Marleigh and I wanted to stay a bit longer than the rest of them so they went back to the ship while she and I shopped some more. I bought her a cute new dress and she took pictures for me while I got a cool henna tattoo on my foot. I think I'll buy some henna ink so that I can keep it up all summer. I'm not a big tattoo fan but I think I'd like it for just a few months.

~While the two of us were shopping we had not one, not two, but three people say something about us being sisters. LOL I think they were all just trying to make me feel good so that I would buy things from their stores. But it was still nice, even if they were totally acting like they thought we were sisters.

~Marleigh and I met up with everyone else at the pool when we got back on the ship. We had a few hours out in the sun playing in the pool and just enjoying ourselves.

~After getting cleaned up we all put on our Eskimo Joe's shirts. Joe's is a pretty famous restaurant/bar here in our hometown and they have a big clothing line too. Their catalog features a page of people in Joe's shirts. So I thought it would be fun to take a picture and submit it.

~Then Elliot climbed the rock wall and made it all the way to the top which was cool. After he did it I looked up and although I'm scared of heights I decided to try it. It sure did look a lot shorter when I was on the ground! I'm proud to say that I did it and made it all the way to the top! Go me! Hubby did it too and later told me that he didn't think I would do it and definitely didn't think I'd make it all the way up. Oh ye of little faith!

~We let the kids stay in the fun place for extended hours tonight because we had to have our bags packed and in the hallway by midnight. It was great to be able to pack without having to deal with the kids asking to go places and being bored.

No comments: