5.21.2008

Is this anything?


I noticed this morning at Eli's graduation that Teagan had a bit of a rash. Just on her chest area under her chin. I've heard of several kids around school that have had fifth disease so I sort of wondered if that's what it was.

This afternoon when I got home from work Tea was passed out on the couch. Apparently she came home from school and cried and cried because she missed her teacher's so much already. Bless her heart! Anyway, she was sleeping on the couch and I noticed that her cheeks and arms were covered in a rash.

Her cheeks don't have the "slapped" look like fifth disease describes but if that's not what it is I just don't know what it could be. Then at Eli's baseball game tonight I had a couple people look at it and um, they saw nothing. No rash. Seriously? Can you not see this? I know it's not the best picture, I had trouble focusing on her back but click on it and it'll get bigger. It's all over her face, trunk, and arms. She's covered in it, I swear. Are my eyes broken?

6 comments:

vintagechica said...

Trust your instincts...you are such a good mom! And I see it too! My guys just got over Hands, foot and mouth...another winning disease. Ugh!

The Six of Us said...

I see something very slight like I would get from touching grass or something. Was she playing outside? Maybe it's an allergy.

Margo said...

Nope, not playing outside. It's on her cheeks and trunk area. I'm not sure if it's on her legs or anything yet. I'm at work and she was snoozing on my bed when I left.

Brooke said...

I really couldn't see anything. But if she doesn't feel good then maybe something's wrong, but remember Tom did look at it and he's a doctor....

Margo said...

Tom was blind that night just like everyone else! LOL I've decided it's definitely 5th Disease. She still has it and has no other symptoms other than the rash. Her cheeks have that "slapped" look too. I don't know how long it will last but I'm anxious for it to be gone. It concerns me when the kiddos have rashes!

Anonymous said...

I see it - it looks like the heat rash I always used to get... not really bumpy, but definitely red and rashy... I hope she's feeling okay.