7.06.2007

Why can't I put a title on my post? I don't get it. I'm actually having all sorts of issues. I've found a new thing to add to my sidebar and of course I can't for the life of me get it added. It's really ticking me off.

So if I could add a Title it would be something like, "I heart photography". Or maybe, "A new obsession".

Hubby got me a new a camera for Christmas and I have really been enjoying it. I'm trying to teach myself Photoshop. Holy cow, that is one crazy program! I haven't seen more gadgets and gizmo's since I was allowed to go in the cockpit of an airplane as a little girl.

(Ahhh, remember the good old days? When you could go in and meet the captain and see where he sat to fly the big airplane and he'd give you your own pair of little wings. And you could ring the little bell and the stewardess would bring you a deck of cards that you got to keep. And then you and your brother would make your little sister laugh so hard that she'd throw up in the doggie bag and the stewardess would then give you really dirty looks and whisper to her co-workers how she hated kids flying alone. Um, nevermind.)

So anyway, I really am loving taking pictures. I'd love to improve to a point where I could do some photography for others. I don't know if that will ever happen but a girl can dream. Right? And in the meantime I get to lust after all these cool contraptions that would help my picture taking and then things like
these that are just plain cool!

Hopefully in the next few days I will share some picture. But first I have to figure out this whole blog issue I've got going on!

No comments: