11.27.2007

Giving thanks and other stuff

This week seems to have just flown right by. It always happens this time of year. In fact, I think every year I talk about how it seems to go by faster and faster. I think that must mean I'm getting old.


Thanksgiving was at my house this year. My sister came to stay with us for a few days which was a treat. Although I was in a bit of a funk and she got to see mean-and-yelly-Margo which isn't very pretty. But she's my sister and has to love me no matter what so I guess it's ok. The whole family came on Thursday and we had fun chatting and laughing like we always do.


The kiddos found all sorts of fun things to do and they especially loved harrassing poor little Lucy. There's just something about a baby, even when they aren't really in the baby stage anymore. It's like a living doll to play with!


We had lots of great food and Johnnie brought his delish banana puddin' recipe that was handed down from Aunt Mamie. Nothing like some good old nanner puddin' with a nice glass of wine. *wink*



Seems like I have a lot of updating to do around here but it will just have to come when I have the time. A few things that I'm anxious to share are:

~the awesome Closer event that Marleigh and I went to a few weeks back.
~my list of must have's for Christmas stocking stuffers
~photos and details of my fancy new 'do
~our Christmas Photo Shoot fiasco and pictures

Stay tuned, there's more to come!

No comments: