11.13.2007

SPC - what I wear


Ruby slippers are for traveling!

Hubby and I just arrived home from a very spur-of-the-moment trip to Maine. We had a great time and really enjoyed ourselves but there truly is just no place like home.

This shot was taken while on a short layover in Baltimore. All the other passengers had gotten off the plane and I was able, if only for a very short while, to stretch out.

There's definitely no place like home, especially when you're on a plane!

More of our travels to come in the next few days. Please visit SPC for more self portraits.

11 comments:

MLB said...

Wow, I didn't realize this was taken on a plane until I read it. Your shoes make a plane look glamorous!

Marni

Shannon said...

Fabulous shot - great shoes!

Mia Peltola said...

good shot with fresh colors!

Anonymous said...

I bet you got those at Payless, too! You make me sick... I just paid $175 for two pairs of shoes that aren't nearly that cute! I'm confused about the SPC link... I don't see any of your pics. :-( Help!

Anonymous said...

ooh those are some sexy shoes!!

Margo said...

Emily, of COURSE they were from Payless. ;) I go through too many shoes to pay the big bucks for them. *hee hee* SPC is a group I belong too. I post (or try to post but rarely do) a new self-portrait dealing with the theme of the month every Tuesday. I don't think you can search that site for my photos but you should be able to search my blog for all SPC tags.

Everyone else...thanks!

Rebekah said...

LOVE the shoes! I'm not a big shoe buyer, so I'm always admiring the feet apparel of others ;)

Georgia said...

Those are the yummiest shoes EVER!

Ellen said...

I love the colors in your portrait.

Margo said...

Rebekah, not a big shoe buyer? For shame! LOL

Thanks Georgia and Ellen!

Colorsonmymind said...

Oh those are just fabulous shoes! I can't wear any heal without the balls of my feet burning:)